Payment / Dispatch
1. delivery time
Orders are within our business hours Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 17.00 clock processed (shipping deadline 16.00 clock). Please check the current delivery status of the item in the online shop.
Delivery is dependent on the place of delivery by UPS standard or GLS standard. Please note the transit times of the respective shipping company (1-5 business days, no Saturday delivery).
For express delivery, please contact us!
2. shipping costs
(1) Germany: 5,00 EUR (incl. 19% VAT), for orders over 100,00 EUR receive FREE shipping
(2) The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, Austria: 14,00 EUR (incl. 19% VAT)
(3) Poland, Czech Republic: 17.85 EUR (incl. 19% VAT)
(4) Switzerland 13,00 EUR (excl. VAT, plus customs fee (payment fee), customs duties and VAT)
(5) Slovenia, France mainland: 19.69 EUR (incl. 19% VAT)
(6) Italy, UK: 22,00 EUR (incl. 19% VAT)
(7) Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Sweden: 25,00 EUR (incl. 19% VAT)
(8) Finland, Romania, Ireland, Portugal mainland: 29.75 EUR (incl. 19% VAT)
(9) Bulgaria: 42,00 EUR (incl. 19% VAT)
(10) Greece, Mainland Spain & Balearics: 48,00 EUR (incl. 19% VAT)
3. Payment methods
(1) Paid in advance: shipping of the order made after receipt of the invoice amount to our bank account.
(2) Cash on Delivery: Pay bill comfortably on receipt of the goods by cash at your mailman (plus payment fee; within DE only; for orders less than EUR 500)).
(3) Paypal: Shipping of order is subject to approval by Paypal (plus payment fee; for orders less than 2,499.99 EUR).
(4) SOFORT Banking: no extra delivery after confirmation of successful completion of payment at sofortueberweisung.de (plus payment fee).
(5) Credit Card / Direct Debit: Shipping of order is subject to approval by the payment provider Paypal (plus payment fee; for orders less than 2,499.99 EUR).
4. Payment fee
(1) Cash on delivery: 7,50 EUR (incl. 19% VAT)
(2) SOFORT Banking: 1.5% of value of goods
(3) Paypal: 2,0% of value of goods
(4) Credit Card / Direct Debit: 2,0% of value of goods
5. Service Information Switzerland
Delivery to Switzerland in accounting Switzerland is tax free.
Please note that GLS you separately, the customs fee (payment fee), customs duties and sales tax charged.
Orders with delivery to Switzerland can be handled due to organizational reasons, only up to 500 EUR via the online shop.
For orders above 500 EUR value of goods please contact us.